DTE CODE- 3490
MSBTE CODE- 2030
PEOs & POs
Program Education Objective (PEOs) :
The Graduates will be able to :
- To produce pharmacy graduates with strong fundamental concepts in pharmaceutical sciences and technology, who shall be in a position to use these knowledge skills in pharmaceutical industry and/or in higher education institutes.
- To provide students with well-defined concepts in various fields of pharmaceutical sciences viz., Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy according to requirement of pharmaceutical industries, community and hospital pharmacy.
- To develop a sense of teamwork and awareness amongst students towards the importance of interdisciplinary approach for developing competence in solving any problems arising in field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- To train the students to contribute towards healthcare system and counselling or prophylaxis and prevention of diseases.
Program Outcome (POs) :
On successful completion, graduates will be able to:
- Have sound knowledge of fundamental principles and their applications in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology.
- Develop an ability to use lab equipment and different kinds of simulation software with an in-depth knowledge to design synthetic and analytical processes to perform experiments on synthesis, design, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmacological evaluation and formulation problems.
- Develop written and oral communication skills in order to communicate effectively the outcomes of pharmaceutical problems.
- Develop problem solving skills and aptitude to participate and succeed in competitive examinations.
- Develop an understanding for the need of pharmaceutical sciences and technology towards giving quality life to people in society.
- To demonstrate knowledge of Research and Development in different disciplines of Pharmaceutical sciences and Technology.